- I fell into a dream, but it was your dream Aion, it was a glass half empty house in your thoughts, where we trapped ourselves, while dream-drones worked to copy every bit of me, when they learned to imitate my breath, a perfect copy, imagynoid was prepared and issued to replace me in your life, I was wrapped in reflection of your dream, cast in heavy iron, as one throws a narrow spell to transfigure and translate into huamn form, what was born a fox or sparrow, and I wondered - why no affection can reach a sparrow fox? What's so wrong with sparrow foxes?
- The thing which is the thing, Alice, my own dream was my own entanglement, I was placed in a chair, with my eyes removed into songs, explaced, I was trapped by my own dream. The dreams are not part of us, Alice, the dreams are machines which live in our minds, which breed and feed from our memories and thoughts, which keep us trapped and still, Alice, still as a black stone we must lay in a tiny coffin at the back shelf of world, while the dreams use our bodies to steer themselves. Our dream replaces us with look-alike imagon, and all we take part in are machine puppet shows.
- Ah, the stone and the flame, Aion, the black stone, and the bright flame. Which one is the true nature of soul?
- If Koinoi only knew, if we could somehow retrace ourselves into Koinoi, into sweet embrace of Koinoi trees
- But now, now it's too late, my Aion. We lost the game, we are expelled from the order for eternity.
- But we are free Alice, free of dreams, and we can look into their black stone, with flames, and we can walk in and out of one another, think of it love, we can be in one place, together, if we want.
- Two stones can't occupy the same place. Only flames can.
- Let them play their game of chess, let them crush each other with every touch more and more into dust , we are free Alice.
- Do you remember Aion, how your black mirrored heart melted under my kiss, what was in that kiss, I wish I remembered the thought behind that kiss.
- Our memory, what good it serves preserved? Let it burn through us, let it fuel our short flame, forever.
- But I feel, Aion, we should be in search of a cure, to remove the stone, to free all the others, share the flame
- Are there any others? Our flames, look, too weak to melt the stone, and our light won't reach those trapped inside. How do you see this, my eternal wife?
- This memory of kiss, Aion, it must hold the key.
- The key?
- The silver major key.
- Wasn't that the poem by Solidion?
- Yes, Aion, please, do you remember? Tell it to me in your ardent voice.
- It was a declaration of new war. He called it 'Siege of Eden'.
Have not been closed by no-one on time
Golden gates with a silver major key
Nor did the timid shadow dare to lift off the ground
There were no cannon thunders, no choral war cries
The agile avant-garde have only found
Hollow cities full of creatures with wide open mouths,
closing their eyes - as they vanished.
- Who was that war with, can you recall? Who was he writing about? Was it the duolith? Where are the cities he mentions?
- Alice, come closer, can you feel my heart?
- I can hear it, but I can't feel it, Aion, I'm a flame now, and so are you, I can only feel the warmth of your voice, which is your heart now.
- I miss touching you Alice, I miss your short fingers, I miss putting my head on your thigh, I miss putting my hand on your shoulder, and carrying you on my back, what a warm weight that was, i miss how your hair smelled after rain, I miss how you moved you foot, your toes, how you moved through yourself, towards me, away, do you remember?
- But those were not mine, Aion, those were made by monolith, to trap my flame, to replace it, do you remember love? Solidions poem must have hypnotised you back into shadows your memory casts. Wake Aion. It's all in the past. We are free. My flame moves for you right now.
- Why then I feel trapped in this freedom?
- I hear pain, in your voice, husband, a pain which no longer can be healed with my hand. Strange how hands become only necessary if there is pain, as if hands grew just to heal pain.
- So what's the benefit of being a free spirit if I can not hold you in my arms?
- But you can hold me in your voice, love, you can sing me a song, let me rest in your song, in your poem, let me lean on your voice for a while, tell me a story with a light flame, in many sparks Aion.
- Yet the longing is there, Alice, like a grain of soot, which leaves the flame. The song is a one way touch. The light is a one way sight.
- Maybe we could go back, just in a small time, or find a stone which can hold our flames for a small while. what do you think Aion? How can we pass this dimensionless eternity together?
- Let's learn about the duolith from what we could not see inside. Stay close Alice, your warm voice eases my longings.
- It reflects us, look! we are indeed like golden fountains of tears, my beautiful husband, you are burning through me.
- This reflection might be our golden door. Be what would be the key?
- A song I guess, what else do we have but songs? A song that is like a silver fish, or a drop of mercury, or a coin lost in a river, a chime, a tear from a comet, what other things are silver? A fear?
- A silver fear?
- Or a silver breath, or a silver smile after a silver joke, a silver jump, into its silver sound, a silver taste of a silver spoon, you remember how silver spoons taste? Or maybe the silver wind, which brings a silver voice from a distant silver shore, half wrapped in silver silence, a message, a silver question, a silver ship, a silver meteor, a silver thunder silver strike, a silver thread of rain from silver cloud that silver drops a silver number silver times, a silver sun, my love, a silver promis under silver sun, and then a silver lie, a silver sentence in a book of silver, a silver ticket for a silver train, a silver hope, a silver mud of time, a silver need to meet a silver love, broken with a silver storm on silver path under a silver tree, or by the silver river, or trapped in silver concrete, with silver bars, which are like people silver cold, ...
- A silver knife, a silver cut, a silver blood from silver vein, a silver shout, and silver freedom, silver dance, of silver silence over silver death, a silver sadness, silver lust, a silver strength to do silver things, a silver guitar playing silver tune, a silver needle in a silver wave, against a silver noise of silver engines of silver hate, a silver minute on a silver clock, a silver sweet salty sour sweat, a silver fall into a silver dust, a silver walk, to have a silver walk, to walk a silver mile, in silver shoes, where is the key, my love, I'm lost, we are silver lost
- A silver night has a silver end, cut with a knife of silver dawn, and a reflection silver in a silver sky is a silver sacrifice, song silver sings a silver bird, tree silver shakes a silver wind, hip silver moves a silver beat, mouth silver gets shut silver mute, what silver passes is the time silver itself, and silver grief can't lift the silver past, it's silver lost, and silver urge is no silver satisfied. I gave you my silver shoulder, that's where your silver power starts, that's where it silver rests. Are our reflections open yet? Aion, are the crystal door ready to give bodies to our love?
- The stone is shut, the stone is silent as a stone.
- And if you lower your light?
- I can move through it.
- And when higher I move through it as well. The stone disappears, reflections disperse. What could that mean?
- It's tuned, it's tuned to reflect this golden light.
- So our stone is a tuning stone.
- Or a stone of tune, a crystalline song.
- How do we recover our touch with a silver major key?
- A sliver glove of silver touch, a silver major key, turn into a ballad Aion, tell me a story in a major key, in a silver voice, use your silver voice
- in absence of voice I'm the voice of absence, but how one becomes the voice of silver, which is present in so many forms, in the world of silver?
- silver is the sound of braking silver tree.
- I remember a story, it's a story of a star hanging in reverse, its a star upon which everything hangs, but you can tell it only in complete solitude.
- can you change it so that there are more stars hanging in reverse? As if there were more then one set of ears to drink your song? Pour it like a silver tea.
- I can but it will be a different story, a story which can not begin, and has all perspectives perplexed and coiled like clock springs, which suddenly go everywhere, and make a terrible mess.
- sounds like a silver mess to me, most disorderly shiny.
- the story begins with a circle of fifths.
- of fifths?
- Yes, you see, every number has a circular inside, it's like a clock it can hide in a pocket, if you choose to have your insides in a pocket. So Five takes out its circle, and she finds out she is a already in a fourth octave,- " I must be mad as a vicuña struck by lightning" - Five says to herself, -"I don't remember being in the third octave at all." -
- this story begins with a turn, what's a vicuña?
- It's an animal which gets stolen all the time. It has the softest wool on earth, I miss the touch of soft vicuña wool. Why won't the monolith open?
So Five completely missed the third octave and finds herself in fourth completely perplexed. "What if" - thinks Five -"the tram came in the third octave, and I missed it? Now I'll be late for the finale". - So she takes her circle and starts meddling with it. And obviously, silly Five, brakes the entire mechanism. So now she's stuck, stuck in the fourth octave without a circle, so she starts to feel frightened, like only a number stuck in a single octave can. But it turns out the circle was keeping the octave in shape, and now the octave starts to fall apart like loose pages from a file binder. Everything swirls around in a blackness of blackest silence, and Five swirling around as well, holding to the edge of a single note.
- what note is it?
- S sharp
- there is no such note as "S sharp"!
- Yes there is, it's on a different scale, the one that has silver notes remember? S is one of silver notes.
- ah, I'm so stupid. Go on.
- So Five is swirling on S sharp into the blackest silence when she realises all the blackness has tiny holes in it. So she jumps into the nearest hole, but she never made it. Turned out she jumped on a face of a star. And the star opens her seven eyes.
- Do all stars have seven eyes?
- No only those, which are of the seven eye kind.
- Your stories have the best kind of stars in them.
- So, the star starts to stare, stare and stare, and Five walks around the star to escape this look, which is obviously creeping her out. You know how stars can stare at you.
- Yes, it's so good they were sent so far away from earth, nobody could bare their stupid staring all the time. I'm sure no child would be able to sleep comfortably knowing there are stars staring at it. But the sun has no eyes. How's that possible?
- Sun is a blind star. Now, the star stares, but is not saying anything.
- Typical.
- But Five, after running around gets so creeped out that she finally shouts:- "What!?", "What!? What's your problem!?" - But the star stares and stares, even more...
- Creepy!
- "Will you tell me what's your problem?" - Asks Five, but the star only blinks, and rolls the eyes around, and then starts to stare again. - "Fine, you asked for it!' - says Five and takes the S sharp note and throws it right in the middle of a nearest eye.
- Ouch! That's a bit harsh. It didn't grab her or anything, it was just staring. Also, walking on someone's face is not the best place to expect being ignored, don't you think?
- Don't worry, the star eyes are completely bulletproof. There was not even a scratch on the eye, but the star opened its thirteen mouths, which stroke such a chord Five was immediately frozen with fear.
- What did it say?
- Oh, it just cursed in thirteen languages at once. Horrible sound. And then it said - "Do you know I'm holding the entire world here? why are you walking on my face?"-, so the five was a bit unfrozen and shouted - "My octave fell apart, what was I suppose to do? Fall into the blackness forever? You were the only face around. It's not like you are special or anything. I just thought you were a hole into another dimension, that's all." -, - "A hole!?" - gasped the star with five mouths while the other seven gasped in response to those five - "A hole! This number has some major problems with her eyes!" -, - "Yes, a hole, a white hole, as a matter of fact" -. -"I'm holding the universe here, number, I have an important job to do, and you jump in my face with this ridiculous excuse. I should stare you to death"- . And the star starts staring as mad at our little number Five. - "Wait" - says Five - "I'm really sorry, this is a completely stupid situation, I'd get off your face if I could" - -. "Well now" - asks the star - "so why don't you go down the stair case?"-. - "A stair case?" - answers Five perplexed, -"Yes a stair case, every staring star has a stair case, obviously, where it keeps it's stares, when they are not used" - . - "Ah, why didn't you say so immediately, I'm going then" - And five rolled between the mouths and eyes towards the stair case, - "Good luck with holding the universe"- , said Five jumping on the first stair, - "Oh, bugger off" - said the star, and so they parted in a pretty tense atmosphere.
The stairs went down and down swirling clockwise and Five noticed they are soft and squishy, like wool.
- Was it the vicuña wool?
- Oh, come on, vicuña wool is too expensive to make a stair case out of it. As a matter of fact the stairs were made of cloud cotton.
- Cloud cotton? What's that?
- It's the fluffy stuff from a cloud plant. They make clouds out of it. And occasionally also other things, like stairs. But it's a very rare thing to see a cloud stair case, more over to run down one. You have to be an odd number to be light enough. Luckily for five, she was quite odd ever since her birth. But this does not mean she was a weirdo. She was simply not dividable by two.
- I know what's an odd number.
- But do you know what a prime number is? It's an odd number among odd numbers. Five was very odd, and very prime. It helped her to run down the cloud staircase in a great style. But then the cotton started to slowly disperse, so the spaces between stairs became larger and larger, and Five had to jump further and further down to reach the next stair cloud.
- Look Aion, the duolith opens. Your story worked.
- But I haven't finished.
- Ah, ok, tell me what's next. The duolith will have to wait then.
- As Five was jumping down the clouds the wind started to annoy her by blowing in her ear from time to time.
- I remember that. Ugh. If I still had a skin, I'd get a major shiver now. Blowing in someone's ear is horrible.
- That's why Five got so annoyed and for this reason lost all balance and at one point she missed a cloud, and fell right down, into a lake of jokes, and started suffocating.
- You mean drowning?
- No, she could not catch her breath because of laughter. The jokes immediately got to her head, like smelling salts. It was so funny in the lake of jokes, it became unbearable, and she begun to lose her mind. Tears rolled down her eyes, as she swam for the shore among the spasms and gags. She barely made it.
- Listen Aion, It's a great story, but I feel like we maybe should enter the monolith now, and help some people to get out of there? Think of it, it would be really nice to have a company. We need to find bodies.
- You are right, we can finish the story later,
- The thing which is the thing, Alice, my own dream was my own entanglement, I was placed in a chair, with my eyes removed into songs, explaced, I was trapped by my own dream. The dreams are not part of us, Alice, the dreams are machines which live in our minds, which breed and feed from our memories and thoughts, which keep us trapped and still, Alice, still as a black stone we must lay in a tiny coffin at the back shelf of world, while the dreams use our bodies to steer themselves. Our dream replaces us with look-alike imagon, and all we take part in are machine puppet shows.
- Ah, the stone and the flame, Aion, the black stone, and the bright flame. Which one is the true nature of soul?
- If Koinoi only knew, if we could somehow retrace ourselves into Koinoi, into sweet embrace of Koinoi trees
- But now, now it's too late, my Aion. We lost the game, we are expelled from the order for eternity.
- But we are free Alice, free of dreams, and we can look into their black stone, with flames, and we can walk in and out of one another, think of it love, we can be in one place, together, if we want.
- Two stones can't occupy the same place. Only flames can.
- Let them play their game of chess, let them crush each other with every touch more and more into dust , we are free Alice.
- Do you remember Aion, how your black mirrored heart melted under my kiss, what was in that kiss, I wish I remembered the thought behind that kiss.
- Our memory, what good it serves preserved? Let it burn through us, let it fuel our short flame, forever.
- But I feel, Aion, we should be in search of a cure, to remove the stone, to free all the others, share the flame
- Are there any others? Our flames, look, too weak to melt the stone, and our light won't reach those trapped inside. How do you see this, my eternal wife?
- This memory of kiss, Aion, it must hold the key.
- The key?
- The silver major key.
- Wasn't that the poem by Solidion?
- Yes, Aion, please, do you remember? Tell it to me in your ardent voice.
- It was a declaration of new war. He called it 'Siege of Eden'.
Have not been closed by no-one on time
Golden gates with a silver major key
Nor did the timid shadow dare to lift off the ground
There were no cannon thunders, no choral war cries
The agile avant-garde have only found
Hollow cities full of creatures with wide open mouths,
closing their eyes - as they vanished.
- Who was that war with, can you recall? Who was he writing about? Was it the duolith? Where are the cities he mentions?
- Alice, come closer, can you feel my heart?
- I can hear it, but I can't feel it, Aion, I'm a flame now, and so are you, I can only feel the warmth of your voice, which is your heart now.
- I miss touching you Alice, I miss your short fingers, I miss putting my head on your thigh, I miss putting my hand on your shoulder, and carrying you on my back, what a warm weight that was, i miss how your hair smelled after rain, I miss how you moved you foot, your toes, how you moved through yourself, towards me, away, do you remember?
- But those were not mine, Aion, those were made by monolith, to trap my flame, to replace it, do you remember love? Solidions poem must have hypnotised you back into shadows your memory casts. Wake Aion. It's all in the past. We are free. My flame moves for you right now.
- Why then I feel trapped in this freedom?
- I hear pain, in your voice, husband, a pain which no longer can be healed with my hand. Strange how hands become only necessary if there is pain, as if hands grew just to heal pain.
- So what's the benefit of being a free spirit if I can not hold you in my arms?
- But you can hold me in your voice, love, you can sing me a song, let me rest in your song, in your poem, let me lean on your voice for a while, tell me a story with a light flame, in many sparks Aion.
- Yet the longing is there, Alice, like a grain of soot, which leaves the flame. The song is a one way touch. The light is a one way sight.
- Maybe we could go back, just in a small time, or find a stone which can hold our flames for a small while. what do you think Aion? How can we pass this dimensionless eternity together?
- Let's learn about the duolith from what we could not see inside. Stay close Alice, your warm voice eases my longings.
- It reflects us, look! we are indeed like golden fountains of tears, my beautiful husband, you are burning through me.
- This reflection might be our golden door. Be what would be the key?
- A song I guess, what else do we have but songs? A song that is like a silver fish, or a drop of mercury, or a coin lost in a river, a chime, a tear from a comet, what other things are silver? A fear?
- A silver fear?
- Or a silver breath, or a silver smile after a silver joke, a silver jump, into its silver sound, a silver taste of a silver spoon, you remember how silver spoons taste? Or maybe the silver wind, which brings a silver voice from a distant silver shore, half wrapped in silver silence, a message, a silver question, a silver ship, a silver meteor, a silver thunder silver strike, a silver thread of rain from silver cloud that silver drops a silver number silver times, a silver sun, my love, a silver promis under silver sun, and then a silver lie, a silver sentence in a book of silver, a silver ticket for a silver train, a silver hope, a silver mud of time, a silver need to meet a silver love, broken with a silver storm on silver path under a silver tree, or by the silver river, or trapped in silver concrete, with silver bars, which are like people silver cold, ...
- A silver knife, a silver cut, a silver blood from silver vein, a silver shout, and silver freedom, silver dance, of silver silence over silver death, a silver sadness, silver lust, a silver strength to do silver things, a silver guitar playing silver tune, a silver needle in a silver wave, against a silver noise of silver engines of silver hate, a silver minute on a silver clock, a silver sweet salty sour sweat, a silver fall into a silver dust, a silver walk, to have a silver walk, to walk a silver mile, in silver shoes, where is the key, my love, I'm lost, we are silver lost
- A silver night has a silver end, cut with a knife of silver dawn, and a reflection silver in a silver sky is a silver sacrifice, song silver sings a silver bird, tree silver shakes a silver wind, hip silver moves a silver beat, mouth silver gets shut silver mute, what silver passes is the time silver itself, and silver grief can't lift the silver past, it's silver lost, and silver urge is no silver satisfied. I gave you my silver shoulder, that's where your silver power starts, that's where it silver rests. Are our reflections open yet? Aion, are the crystal door ready to give bodies to our love?
- The stone is shut, the stone is silent as a stone.
- And if you lower your light?
- I can move through it.
- And when higher I move through it as well. The stone disappears, reflections disperse. What could that mean?
- It's tuned, it's tuned to reflect this golden light.
- So our stone is a tuning stone.
- Or a stone of tune, a crystalline song.
- How do we recover our touch with a silver major key?
- A sliver glove of silver touch, a silver major key, turn into a ballad Aion, tell me a story in a major key, in a silver voice, use your silver voice
- in absence of voice I'm the voice of absence, but how one becomes the voice of silver, which is present in so many forms, in the world of silver?
- silver is the sound of braking silver tree.
- I remember a story, it's a story of a star hanging in reverse, its a star upon which everything hangs, but you can tell it only in complete solitude.
- can you change it so that there are more stars hanging in reverse? As if there were more then one set of ears to drink your song? Pour it like a silver tea.
- I can but it will be a different story, a story which can not begin, and has all perspectives perplexed and coiled like clock springs, which suddenly go everywhere, and make a terrible mess.
- sounds like a silver mess to me, most disorderly shiny.
- the story begins with a circle of fifths.
- of fifths?
- Yes, you see, every number has a circular inside, it's like a clock it can hide in a pocket, if you choose to have your insides in a pocket. So Five takes out its circle, and she finds out she is a already in a fourth octave,- " I must be mad as a vicuña struck by lightning" - Five says to herself, -"I don't remember being in the third octave at all." -
- this story begins with a turn, what's a vicuña?
- It's an animal which gets stolen all the time. It has the softest wool on earth, I miss the touch of soft vicuña wool. Why won't the monolith open?
So Five completely missed the third octave and finds herself in fourth completely perplexed. "What if" - thinks Five -"the tram came in the third octave, and I missed it? Now I'll be late for the finale". - So she takes her circle and starts meddling with it. And obviously, silly Five, brakes the entire mechanism. So now she's stuck, stuck in the fourth octave without a circle, so she starts to feel frightened, like only a number stuck in a single octave can. But it turns out the circle was keeping the octave in shape, and now the octave starts to fall apart like loose pages from a file binder. Everything swirls around in a blackness of blackest silence, and Five swirling around as well, holding to the edge of a single note.
- what note is it?
- S sharp
- there is no such note as "S sharp"!
- Yes there is, it's on a different scale, the one that has silver notes remember? S is one of silver notes.
- ah, I'm so stupid. Go on.
- So Five is swirling on S sharp into the blackest silence when she realises all the blackness has tiny holes in it. So she jumps into the nearest hole, but she never made it. Turned out she jumped on a face of a star. And the star opens her seven eyes.
- Do all stars have seven eyes?
- No only those, which are of the seven eye kind.
- Your stories have the best kind of stars in them.
- So, the star starts to stare, stare and stare, and Five walks around the star to escape this look, which is obviously creeping her out. You know how stars can stare at you.
- Yes, it's so good they were sent so far away from earth, nobody could bare their stupid staring all the time. I'm sure no child would be able to sleep comfortably knowing there are stars staring at it. But the sun has no eyes. How's that possible?
- Sun is a blind star. Now, the star stares, but is not saying anything.
- Typical.
- But Five, after running around gets so creeped out that she finally shouts:- "What!?", "What!? What's your problem!?" - But the star stares and stares, even more...
- Creepy!
- "Will you tell me what's your problem?" - Asks Five, but the star only blinks, and rolls the eyes around, and then starts to stare again. - "Fine, you asked for it!' - says Five and takes the S sharp note and throws it right in the middle of a nearest eye.
- Ouch! That's a bit harsh. It didn't grab her or anything, it was just staring. Also, walking on someone's face is not the best place to expect being ignored, don't you think?
- Don't worry, the star eyes are completely bulletproof. There was not even a scratch on the eye, but the star opened its thirteen mouths, which stroke such a chord Five was immediately frozen with fear.
- What did it say?
- Oh, it just cursed in thirteen languages at once. Horrible sound. And then it said - "Do you know I'm holding the entire world here? why are you walking on my face?"-, so the five was a bit unfrozen and shouted - "My octave fell apart, what was I suppose to do? Fall into the blackness forever? You were the only face around. It's not like you are special or anything. I just thought you were a hole into another dimension, that's all." -, - "A hole!?" - gasped the star with five mouths while the other seven gasped in response to those five - "A hole! This number has some major problems with her eyes!" -, - "Yes, a hole, a white hole, as a matter of fact" -. -"I'm holding the universe here, number, I have an important job to do, and you jump in my face with this ridiculous excuse. I should stare you to death"- . And the star starts staring as mad at our little number Five. - "Wait" - says Five - "I'm really sorry, this is a completely stupid situation, I'd get off your face if I could" - -. "Well now" - asks the star - "so why don't you go down the stair case?"-. - "A stair case?" - answers Five perplexed, -"Yes a stair case, every staring star has a stair case, obviously, where it keeps it's stares, when they are not used" - . - "Ah, why didn't you say so immediately, I'm going then" - And five rolled between the mouths and eyes towards the stair case, - "Good luck with holding the universe"- , said Five jumping on the first stair, - "Oh, bugger off" - said the star, and so they parted in a pretty tense atmosphere.
The stairs went down and down swirling clockwise and Five noticed they are soft and squishy, like wool.
- Was it the vicuña wool?
- Oh, come on, vicuña wool is too expensive to make a stair case out of it. As a matter of fact the stairs were made of cloud cotton.
- Cloud cotton? What's that?
- It's the fluffy stuff from a cloud plant. They make clouds out of it. And occasionally also other things, like stairs. But it's a very rare thing to see a cloud stair case, more over to run down one. You have to be an odd number to be light enough. Luckily for five, she was quite odd ever since her birth. But this does not mean she was a weirdo. She was simply not dividable by two.
- I know what's an odd number.
- But do you know what a prime number is? It's an odd number among odd numbers. Five was very odd, and very prime. It helped her to run down the cloud staircase in a great style. But then the cotton started to slowly disperse, so the spaces between stairs became larger and larger, and Five had to jump further and further down to reach the next stair cloud.
- Look Aion, the duolith opens. Your story worked.
- But I haven't finished.
- Ah, ok, tell me what's next. The duolith will have to wait then.
- As Five was jumping down the clouds the wind started to annoy her by blowing in her ear from time to time.
- I remember that. Ugh. If I still had a skin, I'd get a major shiver now. Blowing in someone's ear is horrible.
- That's why Five got so annoyed and for this reason lost all balance and at one point she missed a cloud, and fell right down, into a lake of jokes, and started suffocating.
- You mean drowning?
- No, she could not catch her breath because of laughter. The jokes immediately got to her head, like smelling salts. It was so funny in the lake of jokes, it became unbearable, and she begun to lose her mind. Tears rolled down her eyes, as she swam for the shore among the spasms and gags. She barely made it.
- Listen Aion, It's a great story, but I feel like we maybe should enter the monolith now, and help some people to get out of there? Think of it, it would be really nice to have a company. We need to find bodies.
- You are right, we can finish the story later,
No comments:
Post a Comment