Blog Archive

Friday, 20 November 2015

real

Real objects move. Moving objects are real. How do they do it? Questions of materialism. Most important - what moves what?
Take an idea - a piece of program attached to your nervous system. Does it move you?
The gap between virtual and real gets closed with imagination.
Remain in your dream and let the program guide you. You know you want to. You feel you want to. Fulfil the action. The code is sticky.
Attaches to your muscle movements. The voice of orders. The word without sound repeats itself in the compulsive afterlife of thought.
The voices in your head. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
You lift your hand. You wanted to lift your hand. You lift your hand. You think you felt the need to lift your hand. You lifted your hand. Your hand has been lifted by undead voice that promised you satisfaction.
You did well. The hand is lifted. You wanted to. You lifted it. You did well. It was all your doing.
The ambulance drives by with artificial cry - don't cry. We are doing it for you. Lift your hand.
If the program can lift your hand - it's real. This is the basic law of realism - real things move real things.
How does the program lift your hand? Hello? Who is this speaking? I can't hear you, you must speak louder. Hello? ... I'm hanging up, ok? ... Hello? ... Ok, I'm putting my hand down.
two plus two equals
I have an idea, why don't we
Mary had a little
the clock goes in circles. the muscle beat is sticky. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Lift your hand.
"I lift my hand therefore I am."
I feel like dancing. I feel like a wet cold cloud is passing through my chest. I feel like fucking death away.
a child in the dark turns into a pendulum. The mirror turns black. I don't exist. I don't exist. i don't exist. But I'm real.
Reality of reactions. Feeling good. Fetch.
Waves of anger. Sleeping in a boat. Wire around your neck.
Now lasts for a very very long time it becomes a habit for your eyes to call things with grades of distortion. They move. They can't be living. Life is still. Mechanisms run. My mind is still. The pendulum hangs from

No comments:

Post a Comment